From: Krishanu Debnath (krishanu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-21 14:04:21

Hello,

I get exception from text_iarchive constructor when I try to read a
previously
saved(serialized) file. This doesn't happen every time. It only happens
when I try
to run the test case through regression tcl script(I am not sure if this
piece of
information is of any help).

I get either stream error or St9bad_alloc( bad_alloc ?). When I get
exception
If I try to read the file using getline, it fails too. ifstream::good()
returns true before calling
text_iarchive/getline though.

If I use file command on that 'saved' file, I get following:

"ASCII text, with very long lines, with no line terminators"

As you can understand I can't reproduce this in a small testcase.

I have no clue what's going wrong here. Any sort of help will be
helpful.

Thanks,
Krishanu