From: NFarnsworth_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-05-21 14:19:25

Hello,
I have a question to the boost statechart library.
I work on a Project which has the ambition to execute statecharts which a user has designed.
Is it possible to implement this with the help of the boost statechart library or are there any restrictions concerning the boost statechart library
to do this? I not mean to design statecharts but to simulate them.
I think I can implement executable statecharts by representing the statechart- model as a graph, wich gives me the information how to build the
statechart objects in the correct order and howto attach the transactions.

Thank you for your help in advance and best regards,
Niklas