From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-21 22:43:17

Robert,

Thanks for your quick response. Could you point me to the files that
have been changed to address the issues?

In any case, I've been able to reproduce it pretty easily on my side and
am working on disentangling the test from my project. Would you be
interested if I can extract a test case?

Thanks,

Sohail