From: Nadine Faizant (nadine.faizant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-22 08:18:01

 Hello,

    I'm testing same code compiling under MSVC 8.0 or gcc 3.4.2 on the same machine.

    I face two different problems around boost::dynamic_bitset :

        - with msvc version : dynamic_bitset allocation is very, very slow (compare to gcc execution time),
        - with gcc version, it seems (i'm quiete sure) that dynamic_bitset allocation take more and more time after several hours of intensive use.

    The two problem sound like a problem around dynamic_bitset allocation. Somebody did notice that ?

    Thanks for your help,

            Nadine