From: Yuval Ronen (ronen_yuval_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-23 12:53:52

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Yuval Ronen wrote:
>
>> Christopher Woods wrote:
>>> I think you have to use "-D" not "/D". It appears that "/" messes with
>>> bjam. See the "[build] disabling specific warnings thread".
>> On that thread I first said that using "-" instead of "/" works, and
>> then corrected myself. It doesn't work, and I can't figure out how to
>> make it work.
>
> It appears that 'define=XXX' does not work, specifically
> when building Boost from top-level. Would you mind entering
> an issue in Trac (Boost Trac -- svn.boost.org, since this affects Boost
> proper), and assign it to me?

Well, you replied to a post where I'm talking about the cxxflags=/flag
problem, and not about the define=MACRO problem (that was another post),
but never mind, I opened tickets for both:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/984
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/985

I can't assign it to you, though. I have no Trac username, and I don't
see any GUI for changing the assignee.

Should those be marked as for 1.34.1 milestone?