From: chun ping wang (cablepuff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-24 14:08:30

hey thanks.. the ./configure make install now works .. but there is some
problem with the build process.. for some reason on cygwin the installation
happens to be super slow on my computer.. installing boost through dev-cpp
takes 15 mintues top..installing through cygwin for some reason takes 5
hours ... ( common.copy). I know its a little off topic.. but taking 5 hours
to install boost shouldn't be common..