From: KSpam (keesling_spam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-25 16:10:16

Eric,

Thanks for the info. The process appears easier than I thought it would be.

I agree that it is unfortunate you have to hard-code the standard path. Since
the path is only necessary to resolve standard headers and you do not need to
produce documentation on those headers, do you really need wave to be able to
find the standard headers? Is the path required to prevent warnings? Would
it be possible to put the standard header include statements inside an ifndef
BOOST_PROTO_DOXYGEN_INVOKED block? I am sure that I do not fully understand
the problem.

Either way, I appreciate the description of the process. Now I am off to
build wave ...

Thanks,
Justin