From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-27 04:10:20

Lawrence Spector wrote:
> I appreciate the help. I haven't gotten much further. I tried what
> you said. ICU built correctly and seems fine (I only did a very basic
> test). If I get more time, maybe I'll try it more in depth. It's
> not a killer as of the moment since we're not using u32regex with ICU
> *yet*, but we plan to use it soon.

Then the only thing I can suggest is that you build regex from within your
IDE using the same build options you use for ICU: Boost.Regex is "just a
bunch of sources", so build everything in libs/regex/src/*.cpp into a static
lib or dll - you will need to define BOOST_REGEX_DYN_LIB if you build as a
dll to ensure the correct exports are made, but that should be the only
"gotcha".

John.