From: Ares Lagae (ares.lagae_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-30 11:32:39

Ovanes Markarian wrote:

> Just because of curiosity: Did you take a look at boost::spirit library?

http://spirit.sourceforge.net/distrib/spirit_1_8_3/libs/spirit/doc/preface.html

I am aware of the boost::spirit library. The actual parsing I'm doing isn't
that difficult, so I didn't use boost::spirit.

Or do you mean that boost::spirit can help me with the design of the parser
classes / callback mechanisms? I'm am not aware of that.

Note that the callback mechanisms should be flexible, as the parser classes
are mainly meant to be incorporated in other programs. This means I cannot
make too much assumptions about the code that will use the parser, which is
the reason I'm using the flexible std::tr1::function callbacks.

Best regards,

--
Ares Lagae
Computer Graphics Research Group, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven