From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-02 16:00:22

Hello Kevin,

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Kevin McMahon <kevinmcm_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Sábado, Junio 2, 2007 4:15 pm
Asunto: [Boost-users] newbie ordering question
forboost::multi_index::ordered_non_unique
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> I'd like to pop items in my data set ordered by a key, but if the
> key is identical then ordered in the order I inserted them.
> Is there a good way to do that? I guess I could make a
> composite key using an increasing id.

Although it is not documented (and I think I should document
it in light of LWG issue 233), non-hinted insertion always
happens at the end of all previously stored elements
with equivalent key. Is this what you want? Are you observing
otherwise?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo