From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-04 03:51:07

Filip Konvi?ka ha escrito:

> I am now able to display the array of buckets, I am able to tell an
> empty bucket from a non-empty one, and I am able to display the nodes in
> each non-empty bucket. Now I need to access the data. You said that the
> node that is in the array itself is not a data bucket, so I suppose that
> I need to start from .next_ and try to retrieve the data. What cast
> should I do here?

The expression to use should be something like:

*(multi_index_helper<boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_node<$T1>*)
 (boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_node<$T1>*)
 (boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_node_trampoline<$T1>*)(&$e)

which is entirely analogous to what you have for ordered and sequenced
nodes.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo