From: fanzhe cui (fanzhe.cui_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-05 22:37:38

I have been using both Boost lib and GameDev SDL lib in same projects. Both
of the lib have very good platform independency. But they have some
functionalities overlapping each other and I would like to use only one of
them. The timer lib in GameDev SDL is very easy to use and I hope such lib
or functionally similar one exists in Boost lib. I had a look at boost
archive on previous discussion on implementing Boost timers and feel that
there is still no good implementation of timer in Boost lib (correct me if I
am wrong). Anybody in this email list had a look at GameDev timer and have
considered implementing such a lib in Boost?

Best regards,
Fanz
Goldiom Systems LLC - Information and Communication Technology Provider
Email: fanzhe.cui_at_[hidden]
Tel: 973-210-4254
www.goldiom.com