From: dx (dx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-06 14:31:46

John Maddock wrote:

>That indicates a problem with Boost.MPL and that compiler. Are you using an
>up to date version of xlc because I believe Boost.Regex does/should build
>fine with that compiler.

John,

1) xlC -qversion returns the following:
IBM XL C/C++ Enterprise Edition V7.0
Version: 07.00.0000.0005

2) As mentioned previously, I have done nothing special to the makefile
for regex,
other than pointing to xlC for the compiler. (and xlC/ as the target
output dir)

It is possible I need to make major modifications to the makefile to get
this to work.
I am not an expert user of xlC, and just recently attempted to use it
with Boost.

3) If someone has actually gone through the process, and can provide me
the information ,
of modifying the generic makefiles to use with xlC on AIX, and building
Boost.regex successfully,
then that is what I'm really looking for.

I still haven't heard that anyone has actually compiled Boost.Regex with
xlC on AIX.

Thanks, Don