From: fanzhe cui (fanzhe.cui_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-08 00:38:19

I am not aware of such problem, and it seems the timer works ok. Please try
test with the test program in the library - testtimer.c. You might verify
what you observed.

Best regards,
Fanzhe Cui

Systems Architect
Goldiom Systems LLC
- Information and Communication Technology Provider
Email: fanzhe.cui_at_[hidden]
Tel: 973-210-4254
www.goldiom.com