From: Luigi Ballabio (luigi.ballabio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 05:16:06

Hi all,
        I'm one of the developers of a project that requires a few Boost
libraries. First of all, thanks to the people at Boost Consulting who
made the binary installer available; we have a constant stream of new
users asking for instructions on how to build Boost, and let's just say
that since the installer was released for version 1.33.1, it streamlined
our answers... we still had a few users we couldn't direct to this
solution, though; namely, those behind a corporate firewall. Does the
new installer for 1.34 work in this setting? I can't test it myself, as
I'm not behind such a firewall.

Thanks again,
        Luigi

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving
wordy evidence of the fact.
-- George Eliot