From: Ole Christian Weidner (oweidner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 14:52:48

This is interesting!

Are you planning to provide a MacOS X style binary installer (a.k.a.
package installer)? I'm about to start working on such an installer
for Boost 1.34 but that would save me some work. If so, are you
planing to provide Universal Libraries (containing Intel and PowerPC
libs)? Until now I couldn't convince bjam to automatically produce
fat libs on MacOS.

Ole