From: KSpam (keesling_spam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 15:53:20

Doug,

On Monday 11 June 2007 12:01, Doug Gregor wrote:
> Some of us are working on a CMake-based build system for Boost, which
> includes creating binary installers for Windows and Mac OS X (with
> universal binaries). I have no idea if the CMake build system will
> make it into Boost, but if it does... we'll certainly be creating
> binary installers for Mac OS X.

As a CMake user, I am very much looking forward to this. Where do I find more
information?

I currently have a custom CMake tool integrated in my project's build system
that builds several of the boost binaries along with my project binaries. Of
course, having an officially-sanctioned Boost CMake build system would be
ideal.

I would be happy to help with this effort.

Thanks,
Justin