From: v r (soth1985_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-12 19:51:40

Hi, I have a main object that allocates many small objects via singleton_pool
, and during its operation main obj uses up much memory so i want to release that memory before program termination, because main obj performs only support operations in my program. So upon main obj destruction i make a singleton_pool::purge_memory() call in main obj destructor, the memory is released and i should be quite happy,but when the main obj is constructed again the pool allocates twice as much memory as it used before, and it continues to double every time i construct/destruct the main object, so very soon my program hangs up.
  I wonder what have i done wrong? It seems like something is not reset on memory purge, or maybe it`s a bug?

 ÷Ù ÕÖÅ Ó Yahoo!?
 éÓÐÙÔÁÊÔÅ ÏÂÎÏ×ÌÅÎÎÕÀ É ÕÌÕÞÛÅÎÎÕÀ Yahoo! ðÏÞÔÕ!