From: me22 (me22.ca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-18 21:51:42

On 18/06/07, Andrej van der Zee <mavdzee_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> My apologies if this already has been asked, but I was
> wondering why the ASIO network library is not part of
> the standard distribution of Boost and doesn't appear
> on the Boost website. Will it ever be? And if so, from
> which Boost release is this targeted?

The release cycle for 1.34 took longer than anyone would have liked,
and during that process no new libraries were added to the main
distribution.

ASIO and many other new libraries will hopefully be in 1.35. There
are many proposals afoot to get that release and/or future releases
out much more quickly.

~ Scott