From: Vít Kasal (vit.kasal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-19 05:04:31

Hi,

I have a problem with using pop_front on an integral sequence.

pop_front< vector_c<T, c1, c2, ... cn> >::type

results in

vector<c2, ... cn>

Is it intended behavior? Is there some way to get

vector_c<T, c2, ... cn> >

I think vector_c is implemented as vector< mpl::int_<c2>, ... mpl::int_<cn> >. May be you should
try using iterator_range which will result in a view to your initial vector and probably have a
better compiler performance.

Thanks, iterator_range works fine. What's not very nice to me is the T typename is lost for empty sequence and after using a metafunction,
 so vector_c is not really usable for metaprograming, its just a macro to easier define a vector.

best regards
Vit