From: Rupali.Praveen_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-06-20 06:20:53

Hi
   I have inherited some code that uses the
boost1300\boost\numeric\ublas , specifically the matrix constructs.

We are now porting our code from vc6 to vc8. The current library seems
to be giving a lot of compilation errors, like:

../../ThirdParty\boost1300\boost\numeric\ublas\matrix_expression.hpp(781
) : error C2027: use of undefined type
'boost::numeric::ublas::vector_matrix_binary<E1,E2,F>::const_iterator2'

../../ThirdParty\boost1300\boost\numeric\ublas\matrix_expression.hpp(603
) : see declaration of
'boost::numeric::ublas::vector_matrix_binary<E1,E2,F>::const_iterator2'

../../ThirdParty\boost1300\boost\numeric\ublas\matrix_expression.hpp(700
) : see reference to class template instantiation
'boost::numeric::ublas::vector_matrix_binary<E1,E2,F>::const_iterator1'
being compiled

../../ThirdParty\boost1300\boost\numeric\ublas\matrix_expression.hpp(103
4) : see reference to class template instantiation
'boost::numeric::ublas::vector_matrix_binary<E1,E2,F>' being compiled

Do I need to download the latest version of boost for the porting?

Thanks
Rupali

For important statutory and regulatory disclosures and more information about Barclays Capital, please visit our web site at http://www.barcap.com.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group. Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.

Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.