From: Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki (shw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-21 04:37:18

Hi!

Could anyone tell me if there is any example where in e.g. metaprogramming
there is a need of strict order of declarations and definitions of templates?

Theoretically there should not be a problem, but maybe there are some tricks
where order influence on fitting types and/or for lookup of specializations.

Generally the question is related to the fact, that GCC force user to put
typedefs and declaration/definitions in proper order before any usage of
types. And I am looking for the example which points why we can NOT mix all -
when the order is important.

Regards.

--
|\/\/|   Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki