From: Benson Margulies (bim2007_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-21 12:40:24

> Benson Margulies ha escrito:
>
> > > Just a shot in the dark: maybe using -template=no%extdef will do?
> >
> > That looks like it just forces the error out into the open more
quickly
> > in the member function case, based on my experiment.
>
> Have you considered the suggestion by Zeljko Vrba on another post?
>
> "Why are you using -D_STL=std ? Try to compile with -library=stlport4
> instead."

I missed that.

The -D_STL=std has to do with our use of STLPort on other platforms than
Sun CC. We prefer STLport 5 as our stock STL, but we can't have it on
Solaris. I can remove it from the command line with no effect. I will
try the -library=stlport4, but I fear that it will blow up some of our
other code that depends on a more complete STL than STLport4.