From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-22 23:02:57

"Chris" <cmicel1_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>I have been working for a while on trying to diagnose whether my library
> or the boost test library is causing many of my thread issues. I hear
> that the boost test is not thread safe, is the correct?

Yes. Boost.Test library doesn't guard an access to the shared resources
internally.

> How incomplete is the thread safety and

The library is Reentrant. Other than that no references to the threading on
the boost.test code

> is there a time span on when it will be achieved?

I hope to get it done in 1.35 (But I hoped to get it done in 1.34 as well,
so if you are willing to participate in making it happend, I'll be happy to
colloborate)

Gennadiy