From: NeBlackCat (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-26 14:12:08

Firstly hi everybody - this is my first post, and I'm just finding my
feet with Boost:Wave.

I've built and am playing with the wave driver (wave.exe) on an existing
open source project, but I get an "error: ill formed preprocessor
directive: import" error with the at a line:

#import <msado15.dll> \
   rename("EOF","adoEOF") \
   no_namespace

I thought this might have been an MS compatibility thing, as importing
COM type libraries is obviously Windows-specific (and afaik #import does
something different in GCC), but I've tried recompiling with
BOOST_WAVE_SUPPORT_MS_EXTENSIONS (and have tried lots of other things)
and it doesn't make any difference. Google hasn't shown anything up either.

Does anyone know if I can turn this error off somehow?