From: Hughes, James (jhughes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-27 03:35:30

That's what I am looking for. We need to get the file sizes down. We
could use text (XML is great for debugging but too big for final
release), but again that has its overheads. We generally don't use
floating point so that may help us. The link I posted does have a
portable implementation which I think uses IEEE754. I just wondered if
there was an official boost:serilisation version; obviously not!!

<snip>

James

constitute a violation of law. If you are not the intended
this e-mail, and delete the message from your system. If you
immediately.