From: Jonas Gabriel (gkamprie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-28 07:30:28

Good afternoon,

Inside a dijkstra visitor I would like to change the edge weights at
some point, so in my visitor I'm trying to make a property map called
weight :

> template<class DynamicMap>
> class gds_visitor : public dijkstra_visitor<>
> {
> public:
>
> gds_visitor(DynamicMap input):dynamic(input){}

> template <class Edge, class Graph>
> void examine_edge (Edge e, Graph& g) {
> typename property_map<Graph, edge_weight_t>::type weight;
> weight=get(edge_weight, g);
>
> std::cout << "An edge is being examined..." << "\n";
> }
>
> protected:
> DynamicMap dynamic;
> };

where Graph:
> typedef adjacency_list<listS, vecS, directedS, no_property,
property<edge_weight_t, int> > Graph;

and Edge:
> typedef std::pair<int, int> Edge;

But it is not compiling, mentioning a problem with weight 'soperator = .

Thank you in advance,
Jonas Gabriel