From: Ewgenij Sokolovski (ewgenijkkg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-30 06:45:21

Hey, thanks a lot for your help! But why is impossible to profile BGL? As far as I know, normally all the standard libraries provide special compiled binaries, which are used for profiling when the -pg option is specified. Is it with boost not the case?

And as far as I have understood the gprof tutorial, if I profile some program, but forget to compile a function f with the -pg option, then nevertheless f will be presented in the profiler output, but there will be no real information about it. But the name should appear! Or have I missed something?

And why these two functions I listed are profiled, and other functions not? I mean the profiling should work either for all of them or for no one...

Regards
Ewgenij