From: Marc Viala (mviala_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-30 10:28:52

Hello John,

Yes, I've tried to compile w/ the right header version of math-toolkit.

Just to be sure and to confirm the problem:

Right now I'm using Boost 1.33.1. Do you confirm that math-toolkit can operate only w/ Boost 1.34? If yes, sorry for the noise.

By the way, do you plan to adapt your headers for Boost 1.33.1?

Marc Viala