From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-05 09:14:57

Ovanes,

> Did you add these prefixes in iterator lib header or in wave/spirit?

I added the boost:: to the boost/iterator files, but I will try to
disambiguate the detail namespace inside wave.

> May be you should add ::boost:: this will disable ADL then.
> One more thing I faced now: I have to rebuild boost, with the
> newly taken headers: wave/spirit and boost 1.34. In the
> rebuild process (called via bjam) I got some static assertions, e.g.
>
> libs\wave\src\token_ids.cpp(402) : error C2027: use of
> undefined type 'boost::ST ATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<x>'
> with
> [
> x=false
> ]

This assertion fires, if you have a mismatch between the files:
token_ids.hpp and token_ids.cpp. Are you sure to toss the correct header
files?
Or perhaps you didn't update the wave source files?

> Is that because I need to get the head revision of all boost libs???

I didn't try to compile Wave against 1.34 recently. I'll do so today, but
please don't hold your breath, it might take me some time.

Regards Hartmut