From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 01:26:23

Ensure that the serialization code is in one DLL by having some function like:

MyClass *
deserializeMyClass(std::istream & is);

And call that from either dll. Then all the serialization magic is hidden (and instantiated) in one dll and you don't need to worry about cross-dll template/static/ARGH!

HTH and good luck!