From: valentin julien (julien.valentin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 04:27:38

I have heard about your library from a friend and badly i haven't found
some kind of template binary tree implementation...
What i'm working on is a multi dimensional binary tree to make Quadtrees
Octrees or more....
And I want to make genericity to put several types of object in the same
Leaf of my tree...
I think this idea sounds like a cool stuff ...Is there laready any
structure in Boost that can be use like it ? Or What do you think of
this feature?