From: Sakharuk, Vlad \(GMI Development\) (Vlad_Sakharuk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-11 10:38:33

Yes, if I remove all lib it does run successfully.
I identified that tests run from TinyXML lib (opensource).

I have to link with other libraries because the code I have to test
depends on them.
I am just creating tast case to narrow down the problem.

I will look in 1.34.o but probably I could not.

I will apriceate any solution how to disable particular testing suit
(from TinyXML).
I could not physically remove those test from the lib.

Thanks Vlad