From: Max Motovilov (max_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-11 21:37:37

David Abrahams wrote:

> It sounds like you're the perfect candidate to write those docs.

Ok, I'll see if I can figure out how to get to the doc source. Nothing
is quite like practical experience :-D

...Max...

PS. I'm curious -- WAS there any intention to support output iterators
as a specific case in iterator_facade, or the check for convertibility
between reference type and value type was there for different reasons
and just happened to cover this particular situation? In my case, I
don't really have a natural value type -- or rather the same proxy may
support multiple unrelated types -- that's why I did not attach any
importance to initial selection of the template parameter...