From: Ewgenij Sokolovski (ewgenijkkg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-12 06:27:26

Ewgenij Sokolovski <ewgenijkkg <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Nobody knows the answer?:) Am I the only one confronted with this question? I
> mean I could define a structure to include my distance and pass it as a bundled
> property but isn't that a rather unclean way to manage the problem?
>
> Cheers
> Ewgenij

Sorry, I used the false button:) The original question was:

Hello, I want to apply dijkstra_shortest_paths to my Graph. I have added the
lengths of the edges with while
adding the edges with the function

add_edge(vi, vj, distance, *nodesGraph)

where vi, vj are the vertex descriptors, distance is the length of the edge and
nodesGraph is a pointer to my
graph. Now I need to provide an appropriate property map for the bundled
property "distance". In the
manual I read that I have to provide a member pointer to the property value:

file:///usr/share/doc/packages/boost-doc/libs/graph/doc/bundles.html

But in my case I do not have a class with members like 'Highway' in the manual.
In my case the bundled property
is represented by a single float value. And so I need access to it, not to some
members of it. I tried to write
weight_map(get(&float, myGraph)) instead of weight_map(get(&Highway::miles,
map)) in the example,
but then I get a compiler message "expected primary expression before ","
token". So how can I access the
distance? Or comes the compiler message due to some other bug in my code?

Ewgenij