From: Trigve Siver (trigves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-16 09:38:21

Hi,

I have tried to rebuild boost.filesystem with D_WIN32_WINNT set to 0x0400 (with cxxflags) but it seems that it (cxxflags) was ignored and filesystem libs was build as without any cxxflags option.

Command I run:

bjam cxxflags=-D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0400 --with-filesystem toolset=msvc

Are these flags (cflags, cxxflags) working?

thanks

Trigve