From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-17 09:32:05

on Mon Jul 16 2007, "Dmitry Teslenko" <dteslenko-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> On 16/07/07, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> It is supported by some libraries -- mostly older ones. Many newer
>> libraries are being written without support for nonconforming
>> compilers that are over 6 years old ;-)
>
> Well, I see. Is it documented somewhere?

Not really. Normally, if someone were running the regression tests
against 2.95, we'd see the results here:
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/1_34_0/user/summary_release.html

...hmm...

There is some useful information in
http://boost.org/status/explicit-failures-markup.xml
If you can decipher it ;-)

Search for 2.95 and you'll see the tests that are expected to fail.
Most other places, you can expect 2.95 to be supported. However, new
libraries in 1.34 may have never been marked up for 2.95

The best way to find out what works is to run the regression tests
yourself:
http://www.boost.org/tools/regression/xsl_reports/runner/instructions.html

--
Dave Abrahams