From: Johan Johansson (johan2sson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-17 20:20:19

>> I'm having some problems moving from boost 1.33.1 to 1.34.0. More
>> specifically my python extension isn't linking anymore:
>
> Undoubtedly you're missing a source file.
> I see you're using the VS IDE. What happens when you follow the
> directions at http://boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html
> ?

Just to make sure that there's no trivial misunderstanding: I've built all
of boost (that needs to be built) up front using Boost.Build and then linked
against the output of that. Given that, could I still be missing a source
file and what did we learn from the quickstart example working? The output
of dumpbin from my original post also seems to suggest that the file is
actually built.

I've looked at the output of -a -ofilename as suggested in the Building and
Test HOWTO but I can't really say that I see any difference that matters.