From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-19 18:55:27

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Daniel Wallin <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Viernes, Julio 20, 2007 0:11 am
Asunto: Re: [Boost-users] [parameter] Parameter-Enabled Class
Templates:combining keyword and deduction for the same parameter
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> David Abrahams wrote:
> > on Thu Jul 19 2007, "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" <joaquin-AT-tid.es> wrote:
> >
> >> Just to be sure: so, given the parameter specification
> >>
> >> required<deduced<tag::T>,F>,
> >>
> >> Boost.Parameter matches it to T<X> even if X does *not* satisfy
> >> F, correct?
> >
> > That's the intention... although I can't promise SFINAE won't
> kick in
> > in some cases.
>
> Joaquin was talking about class templates, so the above holds true.
> SFINAE will kick in if you use the restriction mechanism for function
> templates. The PP interface does that, so if you use that you can't
> supply parameter types that doesn't match the predicate.

I've read this over and over and can't say whether you're correcting
Dave or me :( excuse my incompetence. So, given (in the context
of class template parameters)

  required<deduced<tag::T>,F>,

can Boost.Parameter match it to T<X> even if X does *not*
satisfy F? Thank you!

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo