From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-22 12:51:27

 Hi Boost, Once a week, we will send you a brief of
 our work for the Improving Boost Docs project.
 We need more hands, join us!
 We are waiting you on the boost-docs list.

 Project Wiki:
 http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs

  RSS news feed:
 http://beta.boost.org/development/ibd_news.rss

 Community Blog:
 http://improving-boost-docs.blogspot.com

A bussy week

 Sorry for the delay, It was a busy week. I have
 started to promote IBD in Argentina... we may get
 some friendly hands from my country in the future.

 Kudos to all IBDers... the boost-docs list activity is
 truly impressive.

2007-07-17

* Proofreading of the IBD Wiki is almost complete

 Kudos to Jake and Paul!

 more...
 http://tinyurl.com/3234qk

* Kai joins IBD

  He will be working at the "Trac Syntax Coloring Project".
 Thanks you so much for jumping in!

 more...
 http://tinyurl.com/3d6mwe

2007-07-16

* IBD welcomes Kai Brüning

 It will be great to count with his help. Lets work to make him feel
 comfortable in the Boost community.

 more...
 http://tinyurl.com/2to8bg

2007-07-15

* Translation project moved to Helping Boost Authors

 The translation project is now part of the new section
 "Helping Boost Authors". We hope this section will become the main
  communication channel between Boost Authors and IBD developers.

 more...
 http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/HelpingBoostAuthors

2007-07-14

* Helping Boost Authors

  We have a new resource at IBD: a section in the project Wiki called
 "Helping Boost Authors".
 This section is a bazaar of friendly hands. We are teachers, experienced
 users, native English speakers and artists. We want to offer our help to
 Boost authors to improve their documentation.

 more...
 http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/HelpingBoostAuthors

2007-07-13

* Documentation Best Practices

 The first guideline was added to the section "Documentation Best Practices".
 There are currently more documents to add here, we will try to fill this
 section with useful information for Boost Authors.

 more...
 http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/DocumentationBestPractices

2007-07-12

* Proofreading of IBD Wiki starts

  Jake and Paul first project will be proofread the IBD Wiki pages.

 more...
 http://tinyurl.com/3786jf

2007-07-11

* Glyn joins the community Blog