From: nicola (vitacolo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-25 04:01:04

In article <46A63C30.7040400_at_[hidden]>,
 Rush Manbert <rush_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Scott Froberg wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > I'm very new around here. Is anyone using Boost with
> > Apple's XCode 2.4.1? I'm having some trouble with
> > adding the libraries correctly.
> > Thanks,
> >

> I am, but I statically link, so can't help you with dylib issues.

Hi,
here is what I do (I have installed Boost with MacPorts in /opt/local):

1) Open the project info, select 'Build' options and add the following
search paths:

User Header Search Path: /opt/local/include
Library Search Path: /opt/local/lib

2) If you are using boost::program_options, uncheck 'Symbols Hidden By
Default'

3) Choose menu Project -> Add to Project... In the search box write
/opt/local/lib and add the .dylib files you want. Make sure that the
targets that use the libraries are checked.

If you encounter problems, you may try to disable ZeroLink (but I do not
think it is necessary). That's it!

Nicola