From: Tim St. Clair (timothysc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-26 13:27:59

I agree w/Graham & Lothar, and it seems rather silly to stifle C++0x on such
a debate.

I understand the reasoning behind it, but at the same time one must also
weigh the costs of being pedandtic about such things. What if C++0x *did
not* have thread support, because the committee could not agree on some
ideas? From my perspective, I think that would be a bad decision.