From: mattknox_ca (Matt.Knox_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-30 17:21:12

I don't see any obvious way to make bjam look in my PATH environment variable
on windows (using gcc) when trying to locate header files and such. Is this
possible? I have a directory "C:\c_libs" , which underneath I have two
subfolders: "include" and "lib". I would like to modify user-config.jam (or
if there is a more appropriate file to modify, please suggest) such that all
my projects will always have access to the files in these folders without
having to explictly reference these folders in each project's Jamroot file.
Right now those folders are in my path environment variable, but I am open
to the idea of creating explicity environment variables for each of those
folders if that makes the task easier. But either way, I don't know how to
do it. I banged my head against the keyboard for a few hours, and that
didn't help.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

- Matt