From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-01 07:57:22

On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:00 AM, Maik Beckmann wrote:
> I found this at gmane
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ipod.gtkpod/2443
> where the following is said
> <quote>I believe this is svn handling badly the incorrect property
> names that
> were created in the CVS to SVN conversion</quote>

Thank you for pointing this out. I had not heard of this problem
before, but we were, in fact, also hit by this bug in the CVS to SVN
conversion. It has manifested itself as incorrect properties such as
" svn:mime-type" (note the extra space) on most of the files in the
repository, which in turn is causing problems with some Subversion
clients, as you witnessed.

I'll send out a note to the lists once I decide how best to handle
this problem.

        - Doug