From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 08:31:13

On 8/2/07, Ovanes Markarian <om_boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Thu, August 2, 2007 13:36, Matias Capeletto wrote:
> > On 7/30/07, Michael Marcin <mike_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >> Hello
> >>
> >> I've seen Visual Studio 2005 visualizers for various boost containers on
> >> here before. Has anyone written one for ptr_list that they can share?

> I could help if I get exact tasks to do ;) Unfortunately Filip's address is not visible in the
> Wiki page.

Great :)
Please join the IBD IRC channel

    #ibd @ irc.freenode.net

In a capable browser like Opera or Firefox+ChatZilla add on you can
directly use

    irc://irc.freenode.net/ibd

or the boost-docs list

and we discuss it there.

Anyway, I have seen your activity in the boost-users list. You are
helping a lot here, you may be interested in other IBD projects too,
specially in this one:

    http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/GlueDocsProject

For others project:

   http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs#Howtohelp

We will really love to have you in our team, Ovanes
King regards
Matias