From: James Hamlin (jfhamlin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 10:31:29

> http://boost.org/more/getting_started indicates that you can use the
> library in "header-only" mode. I don't know any of the details though.

Right. I found the header I was looking for. The issue is that the
documentation doesn't make a lot of things clear. For example, even after
finding a mention of the header and it's purpose, I struggled for a bit
before discovering that I had to define BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN before
#including header. In fact, I found this out through a resource other than
Boost's documentation for Boost.Test. While the library certainly appears to
live up to the standard of quality I've come to expect from Boost, the
documentation does not.

Sincerely,
James Hamlin