From: Bill Buklis (boostuser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 13:52:13

I have written visualizers for the other pointer containers, but realize
that I had forgotten about ptr_list. I previously posted the visualizer code
for ptr_vector, ptr_map, ptr_multimap, ptr_set, ptr_multiset, and also
array. If you don't have it I can easily post it again.

I took a quick stab at ptr_list, but I think I may have run into a
limitation (or bug) in the visualizer. It's not letting me cast the final
expression to the templated parameter. I tried it with a direct cast and
that worked, but it seems to lose the template information in the resulting
expression.

The problem is in the expression ($T1*)$e._Myval. It seems that $T1 (the
template parameter) is not valid at this point. If, for example the list is
defined as ptr_list<int>, then the expression (int*)$e._Myval will work, but
obviously we can't hard code that here. Any one have any ideas here?

First attempt posted here (this does not include the iterators yet):

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---
;  boost::ptr_list
;---------------------------------------------------------------------------