From: Vial, Florent (fvial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-07 03:25:05

>> I?ve installed Boost Libary 1.34.0
>> I?m working with VS 2005 SP1.
>> If I try to include any of the boost *.hpp files I get more than 100
>> errors in the files "memory" and "algorithm". I think this errors
>> first

>What errors?

I think I know which ones. These are cryptic error messages. They
happened in my case because of the include order.
I work under VS 2005 with SP2 (whcih you should install by the way).
Make sure you include the system headers (like windows.h) before the
boost headers.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Florent

Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRA 57918
Personlich haftender Gesellschafter: Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRB 54477
Geschaftsfuhrer: Prof. Dr. Dejan Ilic; Franz Kraus; Jens Schafer
Beiratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Hans-Jorg Bullinger