From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 10:23:09

Hughes, James wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was interested in knowing how to go about presenting new code for
> addition to boost. I'm not talking about a new library, but extensions
> to existing ones.
>
> For example, I have written some code to allow serialisation of the
> boost::filesystem::path class (not particularly exciting or complicated,
> but may be useful to someone), and would like to pass it on.

In this case I'd post a description to the Developer list

     http://www.boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm#main

(CCing the authors Beman Dawes and Robert Ramey) with the following subject:

     [serialization/filesystem] Serialization support for 'path' class

and file a Trac feature request with the code as an attachment.

     http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/

Regards,
Tobias