From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-11 11:00:28

dhruva wrote:
> Hi,
> I am wondering if there is a list of all BOOST libraries which are
> under under review or accepted for future inclusions.

There's an up to date review schedule pointed to from the Boost home
page <http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_schedule.html>.

> Is "VAULT" the
> right place to look for such libraries?

Sometimes. Libraries up for review predominantly use the sandbox, or the
vault. But sometimes they have their own downloads, and even entirely
different web sites. The review schedule has links for them.

> A list with a short writeup would be very useful.

Yep, the review schedule.

> I know the
> interprocess and asio library existance and hence can google around to
> find their download locations.

Both in "CVS", which is now the Subversion repository
<http://svn.boost.org>.

> There may be many other libraries (I
> stumbled upon Channel and join) which is not listed in the BOOST site
> (in a comprehensive, single page manner).

Those two are not Boost libraries, and are not up for review. They have
been mentioned and discussed on the developer list though as all
potential libraries are <http://www.boost.org/more/submission_process.htm>.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything